Welcome to the website (“Site”) of Cherry Creek West Development Company, LLC, a Delaware limited liability company (“Cherry Creek West”). This Site contains information about Cherry Creek West’s planned neighborhood development project in the Cherry Creek community of Denver, Colorado (the “Community Development”).
Our Site is a portal for persons interested in the Community Development. Here we provide news and updates, community information, progress updates, frequently asked questions (FAQ), and other information such as artists’ renderings, articles, and other content (all collectively, “Content”). We’ve created this Site for the single purpose of providing visitors with interesting and informative Content about the Community Development.
In consideration of your visit, we ask that you respect and adhere to the terms set forth below (“User Terms”). If you do not agree with these terms, we ask that you kindly exit the Site. By your use of the Site and access to the Content, you agree to these User Terms.
Thank you for visiting our Site. We are excited to have you here!
1. Information upon Which Content Is Based Will Change and Require Correction or Updating. Information about the Community Development will evolve and change over time. Cherry Creek West will, from time to time, update the Content in order to reflect changes; however, we do not guarantee that all changed information will be timely updated, the frequency of updates, or that all updates will accurately reflect all changes or factors impacting the Community Development.
It is also possible that, from time to time, we will find or determine that a particular item or area of our Content requires correction. When we find or make such a determination, we will use good faith efforts to promptly make the necessary correction.
The statements and images on our Site are preliminary and often conceptual in nature, are subject to change without notice, and are provided for general information. They should not be viewed or relied on as a final source of definitive information about the Community Development.
2. Content Is for the Public and Is Not a Recommendation. The Content on our Site is general in nature and is for public information only. Our Content is not directed to or prepared for a specific circumstance or individual. The Content is not legal, tax, real estate, investment, or other advice. Nothing contained on the Site constitutes a solicitation or recommendation. Nothing contained on the Site constitutes an offer to buy or sell real estate or any other product or service by Cherry Creek West or any third party.
4. User Accessibility. Cherry Creek West strives to ensure that our services are accessible to people with disabilities. Cherry Creek West has invested a significant amount of resources to help ensure that our website is made easier to use and more accessible for people with disabilities, with the strong belief that every person has the right to live with dignity, equality, comfort, and independence. Cherry Creek West makes available for use with and access to the Site the accessibility solution accessiBe. This solution allows Cherry Creek West to improve its compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG 2.1).
The Cherry Creek West accessibility menu can be enabled by clicking the accessibility menu icon that appears on the corner of the page. After triggering the accessibility menu, please wait a moment for it to load in its entirety.
Cherry Creek West continues its efforts to constantly improve the accessibility of our Site and services in the belief that it is our collective moral obligation to allow seamless, accessible, and unhindered use for those of us with disabilities. In an ongoing effort to continually improve and remediate accessibility issues, we also regularly scan http://www.cherrycreekwest.com/ with accessiBe in order to identify and fix possible accessibility barriers on our Site. If you are experiencing difficulty with any Content or require assistance with any part of our Site, please contact us during normal business hours at email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
5. Inclusion. Cherry Creek West is committed to cultivating a welcoming and inclusive culture and environment providing equal access and opportunity for everyone with whom Cherry Creek West interacts. Our employee community comes from all walks of life and a wide variety of backgrounds. The Community Development will likewise cultivate equity and inclusion in all of its planning and activities, because it’s the right thing to do and because it will make the community stronger. Cherry Creek West intends to create an environment in the Community Development where everyone feels that they can contribute, belong, and be proud to be a member.
6. Intellectual Property. Cherry Creek West is the sole and exclusive owner of copyright and all other intellectual property rights in and to the Site and the Content under the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, as amended (the “Copyright Act”), and all international laws, treaties, and conventions. All corporate names and trademarks on the Site are owned by Cherry Creek West or used with the permission of other respective owners. Cherry Creek West’s display of them does not imply any affiliation or endorsement by Cherry Creek West of such owners or by such owners of Cherry Creek West.
Site visitors are not permitted to copy, reproduce, modify, or create “derivative works” (as defined in the Copyright Act) of the Content for any purpose. Site visitors are not permitted to utilize the Site or the Content in any manner that infringes upon or violates Cherry Creek West’s or any other person’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
7. Updates to User Terms. Cherry Creek West may amend or update these User Terms from time to time at our discretion; amendments and updates will apply to all uses of the Site after the date of any such amendment or update set forth immediately below adjacent to Last Updated.
Last Updated: August 31, 2021